Australian Native Plants: Concise Edition - Cultivation, Use In Landscaping and Propagation
Whilst all care is taken, a book can become out of stock or print at short notice. We appreciate your patience on these rare occasions.
Scroll down for book details.
Price includes GST, post and handling within Australia.
Author: John W. Wrigley and Murray Fagg
Publisher: New Holland Publisher
Product Id: 6041
This concise edition makes it even easier to choose Australian native plants for your garden.
This concise edition of the phenomenally successful Australian Native Plants (now in its fifth edition) makes it even easier to choose Australian native plants for your garden. It includes:
- more than 1500 species and cultivars that are easy to obtain and grow, many illustrated with colour photographs
- Plants divided into chapters: Ground Covers, Rockery Plants, Water Features, Shrubs, Trees, Annuals and Bedding Plants, and Climbers recommended planting zones for every plant
- symbols indicating the significant attributes of each species
- updated plant names
- simple advice on propagating plants from seed and cuttings
- information on soil preparation, planting, fertilising, watering, pruning and pests, and diseases