Troubleshooting and Repairing Diesel Engines
Whilst all care is taken, a book can become out of stock or print at short notice. We appreciate your patience on these rare occasions.
Scroll down for book details.
Price includes GST, post and handling within Australia.
Author: Paul Dempsey
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Product Id: 1136
Packed with over 350 drawings, schematics and photographs, the updated 4th edition includes:
• New material on bio diesel and straight vegetable oil fuels
• Intensive reviews of troubleshooting procedures
• New engine repair procedures and tools
• State-of-the-art turbocharger techniques
• A comprehensive new chapter on troubleshooting and repairing electronic engine management systems
• A new chapter on the worldwide drive for greener, more environmentally friendly diesels