Creating an Australian Garden
Author: Angus Stewart
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
Product Id: 4512
A gloriously illustrated guide to planning the design and choosing the right plants to make a rich and sumptuous garden featuring Australian natives from the ABC Australian garden guru.
Creating an Australian Garden contains practical tips on:
* planning a garden from scratch
* adapting an existing garden
* using water-saving methods
* creating mounds and raised beds to ensure
* the drainage many Australian plants require
* growing native plants in containers
* choosing the best plants for your environment
* easy-to-follow basics of soil preparation, and
* 450 of the best Australian plant varieties, including many that are newly released.